Friday 13 April 2018

FAKE!!!


 I once wanted a Nanny owing to the fact that I was struggling to take care of three kids below the age of six. It was so hard, hey! I am no superwoman, I needed help. So I started scouting for help, I searched in all places but I couldn’t find. I hadn’t even thought to pray. Should I also pray about this? I asked myself? I finally said a word of prayer. A few weeks after, my husband brought home someone and said Honey, I brought you a nanny. I was so surprised! Has God answered my prayer so soon? Wow! What a wonderful God? I should have prayed earlier, I said quietly. All of a sudden, I started feeling uneasy about the nanny. When I introduced my kids to the Nanny, they all left with a sullen face. Then I pulled my husband aside and said; I don’t feel comfortable about this and the kids are not happy. Why he asked angrily? You needed a Nanny and I have brought you one. Yes, I appreciate your effort but unfortunately, I do not feel this is the one. So he agreed to send the Nanny away reluctantly, of course. A few weeks after, he called me and said, honey you were right about the Nanny. The Nanny went to live with a couple down the street and she maltreated their kids so badly. I smiled and said, thank you Holy Spirit. After I said a word of prayer, God sent me the Holy Spirit to help me in my decision and that was the sudden discomfort I felt which didn’t allow me to employ the Nanny. We hugged each other and we just couldn’t thank God enough for all his goodness and mercy.
“ But the helper, the Holy spirit, whom the Father will send in my Name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.” John 14:26.


No comments:

Post a Comment