Wednesday 11 July 2018

BIG HAND HELPING LITTLE HAND


Adding house chores to four children was an arduous task for me. I woke up one morning feeling so tired, but I still had work to do and it was so much! I didn’t know where to start from but I started anyway, in the middle of the chores, I was so overwhelmed and I asked God in prayer to help me with my chores. Honestly, He did! All of a sudden I felt someone was holding my hand to do the chores. I felt His strength everywhere, obviously I was so weak. The chores were done in no time and I just couldn’t believe it. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me". (2 Corinthians 12:19) He loves you so much so turn all your cares and worries into prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment