Friday 1 June 2018

AWWWW!


I had a distress call from my daughter’s school. The head teacher said my daughter’s temperature was running at 40 degrees Celsius. She said: I don’t know what to do. I have given her first aid but it doesn’t seem to be improving. Can you please come quickly, and then she hanged up.  As I was about to hurriedly go to the school. I suddenly felt I shouldn’t rush and that God was in control. I decided to worship with a song, as words will fail me. As I sang the song, I immediately let go and let God to be in charge of the situation. I received inner rest and I had the peace that can’t be understood by human minds. Believing the fact that it is God that saves, frustration wasn’t going to save my situation. After a while, the head teacher called and said: Mummy, your daughter is okay, the high temperature has gone down. I sang a song of praise. He is indeed God; put your trust in Him.
In Philippians 4; 6-7 we are told not to be anxious about anything but in every situation by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving we should present our requests to God, and the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard our hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment