Friday 7 September 2018

VOILA!!!


Whilst studying for my PhD degree, I had an assignment to submit and the deadline was approaching. I needed to read a book to be able to do the assignment. My funds were so low so I could not buy the book. Hey! I had an alternative, I was going to surf the net whether I could get a free copy to download. I searched fruitlessly! I could not get it. Then, I remembered I had a father in heaven. So I decided to tell my father about it in prayer. The next day, I lay on the couch in the hall. “Something” prompted me to search the book on my phone again. The first search I did, there it was, and how it got there I have no idea. Finally, I could do my assignment. The lyrics of the song “What a friend we have in Jesus” make more meaning to me now.
What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear,
What a privilege to carry,
Everything to God in prayer,
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in Prayer.
When we do not carry EVERYTHING TO GOD IN PRAYER, WE BEAR NEEDLESS PAIN and we do not have peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment